Sunday, November 8, 2009

And it begins..

What does a highly trained cook do when she doesn't have a job, has a whole lot of free time and not a whole lot of money? She cooks at home in order to save money as well as not go insane. Insane is bad. In order to work towards not being insane, I cook. I cook favorites as well as new stuff, I cook things that are good for me, bad for me, to share, to consume with my dogs and sometimes I cook things that intrigue me that I probably will not want to eat all of...I cook because that's all I really want to do anyway.

So now, I am going to put my cooking frenzy's out there in cyberspace and maybe someone will be inspired by what I'm cooking or maybe someone will be inspired to give me a job, who knows?

I'm not sure how often I'll post items, but you can be sure that everyday I'm cooking something and most days I'll let you know what it is--good, bad and the ugly.

If you like what I'm doing, let me know. A little encouragement goes a long way...

Thanks for paying attention.

Sincerely, Lost Chef

No comments:

Post a Comment